GET IN & WIN!
IN A FLURRY OF SWIRLING SLIPS... GRAB AS MANY AS YOU CAN in 15-20 secs! It's so much FUN! It's A BLAST!
Those Vouchers swirling around - represent whatever you want to give for prizes
i.e. cash, gift cards, day-off with pay, brand name prizes, big or little prizes, etc.
We can help with recommendations!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Like a wind blowing around leaves, slips of paper (“paper currency”, prize-vouchers, certificates, etc.) rise-up and circulate in the air.
Grab as many as you can in the time limit (avg. 15-25 or more vouchers in 15 secs). Then we count it up.
STEP 1: Step into the Booth
STEP 2: Grab as many of the swirling vouchers as you can in 15sec.
STEP 3: Cash-in & Win!
Valerie Duda, Customer Service Manager- Constant Contact
I worked with Craig Sutton to bring in The Prize Vault" for a company/department recognition reward. I definitely picked the right event guy for the job! I had a lot of questions and Craig walked me through the process, step by step. Everyone loved the Prize Vault and Craig brought so much enthusiasm, personality and fun that I will be booking another event with him in the Fall. Thank you Craig for making me look good!
Unlike the OLD & HEAVY Hard-case style of booth which requires:
A team of strong people • A freight elevator • Heavy-duty dollies
Extra maneuver room • Extra setup time (and can often be bulky and dented)
PS those inflatable versions?? They look a little cheesy. It might not be the look you want.
OUR PORTABLE VINYL-WALLED BOOTH is:
An attractive centerpiece that can be set up in any location
Upscale with an aluminum metal finish all-around
Highly-portable • Fits into any elevator • Easy to step in & out
Easy for both participants & watchers to get a clear view on all sides
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
- The Prize Vault/Money Machine
- Vouchers & all the equipment required
- Delivered, setup & managed by our personable pro event assistant who also interacts-with & attracts participants to get in & win!
- The Full Value of our experience with recommendations on getting the best from the booth!
- We can also custom-create a voucher with the name of the event and/or your logo (custom quote)! For corporate events, the piece can be customized to fit the marketing strategy.
- Customized vouchers
- Large led sign set on top of the booth - with an illuminated scrolling-message (great attraction!)
- Atmospheric Lighting to create a dramatic look
- and many more options.
The EventGoToGuy will make recommendations based on:
- The approx. number of attendees expected
- Who gets to participate
- What /How much can be won
- Time allowed in the booth for each person: (average 15-20 sec.)
- Number of bills/vouchers, and denominations/values
- Vouchers collected can serve to represent various opportunities, i.e. win non-cash prizes or real cash-value. TBD
THE PRIZE VAULT / MONEY MACHINE! It’s A Blast!
WHO'S GETTING IT-HOW IT'S BEING USED???
- City of Boston Credit Union 'South Boston-Branch Grand Opening'
- South-Boston Street Fest (Event Marketing)
- Association of Vermont Credit Unions 'Exhibit Booth' (Event Marketing)
- Battery Wharf Hotel 'Team Meeting' (Employee Morale and Appreciation)
- Courtyard Boston/Downtown/North Station Hotel 'Opening-Team Appreciation Party' (Employee Appreciation)
- GFA Credit Union - 'Peterborough NH-Branch Grand Opening'
- Workers Credit Union 'Annual Gala' (Employee Appreciation)
- Deep Eddy Vodka Sales Challenge for Horizon Beverage Group (Sales Incentive & Reward Program)
- Constellation Brands Sales Challenge for Horizon Beverage Group (Sales Incentive & Reward)
- Constant Contact 'Customer Service Appreciation Week Thank you' (Employee Appreciation)
- Event & Meeting Planners
- Conferences & Conventions
- PR & Marketing Companies
- Trade Show Exhibitors
- and the list goes on!
The Benefits of The Prize Vault /Cash Grab for Event Marketing
Eye-catching + entertaining + engaging. How to Triple the attraction of your trade show booth
'Eye-Catching'. The hope of anyone who has poured money into an exhibit booth at a trade show and waited... and waited... with fingers-crossed, hoping their investment pays off. Remember, people walk & shop with their eyes, and with row after row and a bazillion booths, when everything looks the same, unless something grabs their attention; what are the chances they’ll walk into yours? Greatly reduced.
Adding ‘entertaining’ and ‘engaging’ to your ‘eye-catching’ efforts, triples not only the marketing power of your exhibit booth; the chances they’ll come in. A perfect example for a traffic builder is our Prize Vault, also known as a Cash Grab (although you can put anything in there for prizes). This is from the floor of the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Seeing the air-blowing motion of the booth, and people grabbing for prizes gets people curious and motivates them to walk over. And when a crowd gathers, even more people are curious to see what’s going on, etc. etc. Everyone is now within close proximity for you, your brand ambassadors and staff to speak-with and sell-to.
Interesting in maximizing your marketing investment? Get in contact and let's have a conversation about the power of trade show attraction!
#maximizeyourmarketing #HireMeToDoForYou #eventmarketing #tradeshowattraction #cashgrab #Bostoneventcompany
#BostonCashCube #Tradeshowbooth #trafficbuilder #tradeshowentertainment
Craig Sutton Entertainment and BostonCashCube.com is a full service event & entertainment company-Not a rental company. We are not the type of company to 'rent/deliver/leave and then you're on your own. Beware of companies that drop-ship, drop-deliver, and rental companies that don't update their equipment nor stand behind their equipment.
A PERFECT EXAMPLE
Recently, a company called in a major panic. For the next 4 days, they were exhibiting at a Boston area trade show and rented a Cash Cube from an event rental company. When it showed up, the exhibitor was shocked - it looked like a carnival game past its day... scratched, dented and bulky. Needless to say, they sent it back. After spending a lot of time searching for the right one, they landed on BostonCashCube and needed a fast-turnaround. In more ways than one, I’m pleased to say, Craig Sutton and BostonCashCube delivered -and we received high marks from the client for both service and presentation.